Fashionable and functional
If you want to have a pet stroller that matches your personal style, but you want it to still be functional? We’ve got you covered. Our strollers are available in 4 different crocodile leather colors, such as beige, black, grey and green. Our frame colors are available in black, gold and rose gold.
Did you know that you can customize our stroller? You can remove our Sharon B logo on the front and replace it with your dogs name. This is optional! If you are looking for a different print or color you can send us an e-mail and we will gladly help you out.
Here are some of the awesome features of Sharon B dog strollers that you will love:
- Easy 1 hand fold: You can fold your stroller with just one hand and use the special grip to pack it up easil. Then you can put it in the back of your car or store away in any closet.
- 100% vegan (no animal parts) luxury crocodile leather. This makes this dog stroller look incredibly stylish and a great match with your designer handbag.
- Rose gold zippers! Strong enough to withstand heavy duty and intensive use but oh so glamorous, just like your classy dog.
- Anodized rose gold aluminum frame, extremely light and ‘paw’ resistant.
- Removable ventilation windows. Not just for air circulation but you can also keep an eye on your baby and he/she will always see you. This has proven to prevent a lot of panic attacks and ‘abandonment issues’.
- Strong, spacious and easily accessible storage basket. You’ll always have enough space for groceries and your must-have dog accessories.
- Double cup holder with keys- and phone compartment.
- Comfortable padded seating for optimum comfort for your precious dog.
- Integrated double teether, so your dog(s) can’t jump out, even when the top is off. (WOOF yeah, the convertible dog lifestyle!)
- Smooth EVA ‘no-leakage’ all terrain wheels: you’ll never have to worry about a flat tire when shopping, jogging or strolling around with our best selling wheels.
- Fool-proof assembly; it doesn’t take you more than a few woofs after you unbox it.
- Strong lightweight construction: Our dog strollers have been tested on all type of terrains and they have already proven themselves thousands of miles. The 3 wheel construction is incredibly strong and stable so it will safely transports dogs up to a weight of 60 lbs.
- Linked rear brakes, for those goofy woofy hills where your dog always wants to sniff around.
- Incredibly easy to navigate because of the lightweight construction and the integrated suspension system, it’s an easy push for you and a smooth ride for your dog. It just glides like (peanut)butter.